Hall of Fame speaker Tim Gard is someone who can find the funny almost anywhere and you can too!
In this highly interactive session Tim will share the process he uses to “Find the Funny” in his own stories and for his coaching clients. Funny things happen all around us every day and it’s up to you to capture those moments and develop them into amazing stories that reinforce your onstage message. Not every story is funny, but if you have a funny story why stop there? With a little bit of work a funny story becomes a hilarious signature story that can get you booked again and again. Participants will have the opportunity to tell a story during the session and have Tim help you find the funny in it. Tim will write material for the trainees that belongs to them forever!
- Discover how anyone can make a story funny or funnier using Tim’s process.
- Having high content is very important, but even more important is the ability to be able to keep the material memorable and easy to absorb. Humor helps any audience become more involved with training.
- Don’t just settle for a giggle, discover how to turn any laugh into a series of laughs that enhance your training.
- Discover your humor strengths and weakness and how to improve on your weakness and build on your strengths.
- Learn the differences in comedy club humor and professional humor used in the workplace today.